- Wolf offers a variety of zinc oxide powders and pellets with purities of 99.9% and higher, manufactured for each specific market application. Pelletized zinc oxide is an option for high flow rates.
- Wolf sells Zinc Oxide for world-class producers that source from the finest ore. We can offer zinc oxide powder or pellets depending on your application.
- Rubber Industry for tires, belts and hoses
- Zinc based chemicals for use in motor oil, paint, coatings and ceramics
- Pharmaceuticals for skin care and vitamin supplements
- Agricultural uses for crop and livestock micronutrients
- Adhesives and sealants like tape and caulking
Typical Physical Properties
|GRADE||Lead (Pb%)||Surface Area (m2/g)||Powder Grade||Pellet Grade||Treated Grade||ZnO (%) Typical|
|103||0.003 max||2 to 4||103||103P||103T||99.9|
|104||0.003 max||4 to 6||104||104P||104T||99.9|
|101||0.003 max||6 to 8.5||101||–||101T||99.9|
|102||0.003 max||8 to 10||102||–||102T||99.9|
|400||0.1 max||4 to 6||400||400P||400T||99.9|
|500||0.05 max||4 to 6||500||500P||500T||99.9|
|500WSA||0.05 max||2.5 to 11||500WSA||–||–||99.9|
|800WSA||0.005 max||2.5 to 11||800WSA||–||–||99.9|
|103USP||0.002 max||2 to 4||103 USP||–||–||99.9|
|112USP||0.002 max||3 to 6.5||112 USP||–||–||99.9|
|101USP||0.002 max||6 to 8.5||101 USP||–||–||99.9|
|102USP||0.002 max||8 to 10||102 USP||–||–||99.9|
|103 USPL||0.001 max||2 to 4||103 USPL||–||–||99.9|
|112USPL||0.001 max||3 to 6.5||112 USPL||–||–||99.9|
|101USPL||0.001 max||6 to 8.5||101 USPL||–||–||99.9|
|102 USPL||0.001 max||8 to 10||102 USPL||–||–||99.9|
|112EP||0.005 max||3 to 6.5||112 EP-BP||–||–||99.9|
What Is Zinc?
Zinc Oxide is used in everything from tires to chemical products, and cosmetics to ceramics. Thousands of tons are produced every year by vaporizing molten zinc metal and combustion in an oxygen rich environment. Many grades of zinc oxide are produced, with varying levels of purity, particle size, and post-treatments, we work closely with each customer to pick the correct grade to meet their specific needs.