Zinc Oxide is used in everything from tires to chemical products, and cosmetics to ceramics. It’s more than the white stuff you put on your nose. Thousands of tons are produced every year by vaporizing molten zinc metal and combustion in an oxygen rich environment. Many grades of zinc oxide are produced, with varying levels of purity, particle size, and post-treatments, we work closely with each customer to pick the correct grade to meet their specific needs.
- Rubber Industry for tires, belts and hoses
- Zinc based chemicals for use in motor oil, paint, coatings and ceramics
- Pharmaceuticals for skin care and vitamin supplements
- Agricultural uses for crop and livestock micronutrients
- Adhesives and sealants like tape and caulking